Thursday, September 14, 2006

Energy Drinks Reviewed, XTZ Kosmic Kola and SOBE NO FEAR


I like energy drinks so I had to give my two cents into this blog entry. My all time favorite energy drink is called XTC Kosmic Kola and as far as I know it's only sold locally here in Seattle WA at QFC stores. Lucky for you they have a web site where you can order the product. Visit www.xtz.com for product and ordering information. The Komic Kola has a very unique taste. The thing that I like about the XTZ Company is that they are a local company only using quality ingredients; the Kola isn't artificial like national brands. This is why some who try the Kola are put off by its distinct flavor. Another nationally available favorite drink is called SOBE NO FEAR energy drink. It tastes a lot like the other energy drinks on the market, but it packs a good energy kick. Read more about XTZ Energy Drinks and SOBE NO FEAR at energydrinkreviews.com (Read reviews about all energy drinks here, a very helpful site).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home