Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Brewery Lynnwood WA


This past Friday I visited The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Brewery for the first time. I ordered the "My Generation" Pizza. The Pizza was topped with chicken, bacon, cream sauce, and ranch. I had high expectations when I went inside, but left slightly disappointed. It might be a matter of taste, but prefer thick crust and loads of toppings on my pizza. The Pizza at The Rock Wood Fired Pizza fell short in both categories. One trivial positive about The Rock Wood Fired Pizza is your soft drink comes in huge glasses. It's a pet peeve of mine when you order a soft drink and they bring out a tiny glass usually filled with a lot of ice. Overall The Rock Wood Fired Pizza wasn't a bad place, actually it was pretty good, just not award winning.

Address:

The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Brewery

4010 196th St SW,

Lynnwood, WA 98036

Phone

(425) 697-6007

Rating:

****

4 out of 5 stars (Lots of character, but not in a cheap artificial way, good pizza, interesting menu items, order the "log" just me kicks)

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this but REAL Italian Pizza has thin crust and not a lot of toppings. I too like the Chicago style thick crust, but the Rock has some of the best Pizza around.
If you want REAL Pizza, like the East Coast style, go to #1 New York Pizza in Clearview. The place is a bit scary.. just go you will see what I mean. BUT they have awesome Pizza and real Cannoli made from ingredients imported from Italy. (You know what a Canoli is.... don't ya? You know, the desert, not the CanELoni most people around here think I want when I ask for it). Give it a try... you'll like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home