Monday, July 24, 2006

Christo's On Alki

I was looking for breakfast food at 2:00 this past Sunday on Alki. I thought impossible! No one on Alki is going to serve breakfast at 2 PM. Then I discovered Christo's which serves breakfast until 3 PM. I ordered the Greek Village Omelet. It comes loaded with sausage, feta cheese, and hash browns. The breakfast was delicious one of the better breakfast places I've been to. Service was excellent my water never ran out. From the outside Christo's On Alki looks like it only serves Italian food such as pasta and pizza, but don't be fooled visit Christo's On Alki for breakfast.

Address:

Christo's On Alki
2508 Alki Ave.
Seattle, WA 98116

Rating:

*****
5 out of 5 stars (Great breakfast, talked to the soap lady from North West Afternoon KOMO 4 there)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home