Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oyster Bar on Chuckanut Drive Best for Romatic Dinners

I had the pleasure of Dinning at the Oyster Bar on Chuckanut Drive a couple years ago. This review is from memory, but I had to include it in my blog since dining there has left a vivid memory in my mind. It has to be one of the most romantic restaurants in the state of Washington. First of all anyone that has been up to Bellingham and driven on Chuckanut Drive knows the scenery is already breathtaking. The Oyster bar is situated on a cliff just off Chuckanut Drive over looking the water and San Juan Islands. It's a very cozy restaurant with limited seating so be sure to make reservations. If possible make reservations so you and you're date can watch the sunset. Visit the official web site here. You will not be disappointed. If you decided to go I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your own review of the Oyster Bar or any other restaurant on my blog.

Address:

The Oyster Bar on Chuckanut Drive
2578 Chuckanut DriveBow,
WA. 98232
(360) 766-6185

Rating:

*****
5 out of 5 stars (Great place to bring a date or your wife/husband)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home